ICUMS offers Master program for e-hospital management and environmental health to help you develop your skills and enhance your career. In addition, ICUMS also offers a variety of online courses for graduate students in medical school and dental school. Our online courses are identical in rigor and learning outcomes as the traditional campus courses. You learn from the same faculties who teach on campus and receive the same quality education as our campus classes. Online courses simply provide a different method of delivery to fit your schedule. Online Learning offers a flexible and engaging class experience. You can
- Schedule your class participation and study when you want;
- Receive sustained, personalized attention from your professor and classmates;
- Reflect on coursework and discussion before adding your own comments or points;
- Work while pursuing your full-time degree.
International Cyber University of Medical Sciences (ICUMS) will open on October 1, 2015. Our blended program you may combine on campus courses with online courses during the same semester, or take all of your coursework either on campus or online. You will receive the same high-quality education online as you will in the classroom, on a schedule that is convenient to your busy life.
This academic program has been approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture in Mongolia. ICUMS offers 100% online health education for the first time in Mongolia, tailored to the needs of working health professionals and students in throughout Mongolia and the world. Since the country of Mongolia is geographically wide, ICUMS can deliver quality online courses while saving time and traveling costs for students.
- 2.4 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) or higher from previous bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree diploma copy
- Notary-certified bachelor’s degree transcript
- English language knowledge
- CV (according to the State Officials format for Mongolian students)
- Application form
- Admission fee
- Tuition fee
- For Mongolian students:
- 2,070,000 MNT/year (20% lower than the offline program)
- International students:
- 2,790 USD/ year (20% lower than the offline program)
Submission of Application Form:
- Application period:
ICUMS registration starts twice a year.
Spring semester -> January 20th to February 20th
Fall semester -> September 1st to October 1st
- Submit complete application form to: Munkhzul, International Cyber University of Medical Sciences Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences Room 235, Zorig street, Ulaanbaatar-14210, Mongolia
Payment must be received prior to the start semester. When we receive your tuition fee, we will check course availability before invoicing or processing payment.
Contact person: Munkhzul, PHONE: 976-11-320579 , 9910-0760 , 9534-0181; E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: http://icums.mnums.edu.mn ; http://mnums.edu.mn
ICUMS offers online MPH degree program for following majors:
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- E-Hospital Management
- Bio-Medicine Science
- Clinical Science
- Traditional Medicine
List of majors
If you decide not to pursue the online MPH, you can take online graduate level public health courses as electives to give you more breadth in your education.